Hey

Started by Demacus, September 21, 2008, 03:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demacus

Does anyone use this forum anymore?  I'm a new member, for about a week and I haven't seen any posts or replies?  I was really happy when I found this site, but I'm beginning to think that OP really is dead.  Come on people!  If you are reading this, and have any idea what OP is, then please register and post!

CeeJay

Hey ppl.  I still play OP, but haven't gotten any new cards since '96, so all I have is first ed. Everything I have is from back when, not familiar with intellect, and some of the newer power and universe cards. Anybody know if there is a base intellect to add to your characters from the old? Or do you have to replace your characters?  I'm in Iowa, and still play Jyhad, Vampire: TES, Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh, OP, Spellfire (ha ha), pretty much any card games that break up the monotony o' life and make for a fun time.  Happy gaming!

SirSlayton68

If all you have is the original set, are you looking to buy any more? If you are let me know and I can see what I can find.

CCTelander

OP RULES!

heh heh, just had to get that out!  ;D
OP LIVES!

Chris

If you're into Homemade OverPower Cards, be sure to check out this site for TONS of fun new cards and ideas!

http://justabgkid.com/emporium/homemadeemporiumhome.html