AOA time warper

Started by AO user, November 19, 2014, 11:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AO user

How does it work both players already had a chance to place what they wanted.  So does it allow you to place more than the allotted 4: tactic, universe, PC, special?

Jack

It happens during the battle. In addition to either playing an offensive action, passing, or conceding, you are also given the option to place a card.

AO user

So if I have guardian placed to team ovepower when this event is played, I can place leech, then DOW instead of playing them since they can avoid or remove them from play?  Or after playing a draw 3 I can place those cards too? Bizarre

Jack

It doesn't circumvent the placing limits.

AO user

So it's just like it sounds.  So I guess my question is what occasion would have you put it in a deck?  Crossing's KO somebody is great for clone decks (and it drives Larry crazy)' no energy cards event for H4H strength decks.  What's the up side to this event?  I can only think it would help when you had a special placed but drew one you would rather place, you could trade them out as battle progresses.  That's better than discarding placed card with marvel Manhattan HOMEBASE (?). Maybe there's a reason why I've never seen it played. Hmmm

Tussin

it's a great bluff card, if you have nothing placed, your opponent has no clue what is in your hand or how to deal with it.

could combo well with people that use hand reveal, or hand destruction.

if you see all their moves, and he can't see yours, you can plan out the sequence better, and stall or delay your attack by placing cards instead of attacking.

i may have to create a deck manipulating that feature.

teesaw

Quote from: AO user on November 19, 2014, 10:41:14 PM
What's the up side to this event?  I can only think it would help when you had a special placed but drew one you would rather place, you could trade them out as battle progresses.

That's what I think, too.  If you draw a card that you wish you could place, but you've already got something placed on a hero, you can play the placed card and replace it with the card you have in your hand.   

The bluffing idea sounds good, too - I'm not sure I ever thought of it in that context - it might work well with an "opponent may not concede" special, or something.
"I could almost taste the victory...but ultimately it was denied, as is usually the case." - Nate Grey

My Customs

Latest Customs: Black BoltIron Fist * S.H.