maximum carnage: no opd's event

Started by breadmaster, March 15, 2016, 04:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadmaster

if player A gets this event, does that prevent player B from using their event the same battle?

chuu

I don't think event cards are affected as they do not say "One Per Deck" on them...

AO user

An interesting question: they are opd .  I would LOVE to run 2 KO events in a deck! LoL.  Are there other OPDs that don't say so?  I asked about the what if you BOTH run KO event and they show up at same hand, the second doesn't count but you do PLAY it and draw to replace.  Based on that you would play your event.  But I could see it spun either way

chuu

I'm pretty sure both KO events would go off if it won't end the game...

BigBadHarve

This has come up before and we ruled that Events, while technically One-Per-Deck, are not negated by the event that kills OPDs. Likewise the Beyonder activator is ruled the same way.

AO user

Quote from: chuu on March 15, 2016, 09:47:09 PM
I'm pretty sure both KO events would go off if it won't end the game...
I've been told at more than one event if KO crossing event came up in same hand, only one goes off.  Maybe to maintain parity / equivalent affect as both play shockwave.  The second doesn't bring more to the party(?)
IF one KO is crossing and the other is JLA version, they both go off ... if it doesn't end the game...