guess the theme

Started by breadmaster, February 12, 2012, 05:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameplan.exe

Quote from: breadmaster on May 16, 2012, 05:17:21 PM
the answer is: they are the characters from the original 39 who have not appeared in a major motion picture

crazy, man!
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

gameplan.exe

This one isn't hard, but I kinda stumbled into it. It actually looks decent and I might have to make it soon  :)

[Bishop]  [Phoenix]  [Cable]

[Morph3]

BONUS!

Looking at it, seems like X-World is a GREAT Battlesite for this team, which ALSO fits the theme  ;D
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

Demacus

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Demacus on June 01, 2012, 02:21:47 PM
Alternate realities

Right-O! I was initially going (specifically) with alternate futures, but when I realized I needed a 10-point Reservist, I figured Morph would just, well, morph the theme a little! Then X-World matches the alternate theme  ;D
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

Demacus

You could even go so far as to declare them Alternate X-realities (since they are all X-men related story arcs.)

breadmaster

here's a new one i've been using.  i like it cause it forces me to use polaris

captain mar-vell
havok
polaris
falcon

hint: this IS continuity related

steve2275

Quote from: breadmaster on July 06, 2012, 03:35:56 PM
here's a new one i've been using.  i like it cause it forces me to use polaris

captain mar-vell
havok
polaris
falcon

a deck i always lose to

breadmaster

captain mar-vell
havok
polaris
falcon

hint 2: another team i like hulk/dr strange/silver surfer/ namor (3stat)

breadmaster

captain mar-vell
havok
polaris
falcon

hint 2: another team i like hulk/dr strange/silver surfer/ namor (3stat)
hint 3: i believe if you just google the names, then answer comes up (not much of a 'hint'...that one)

breadmaster

here's one i was trying to build recently...but there's no way to get it under sum deck

(stupid wolverine...all those variants, and all more or less the same :( )

wolverine
adam warlock
iron man
scarlet spider

gameplan.exe

Quote from: breadmaster on September 11, 2012, 03:06:29 PM
here's one i was trying to build recently...but there's no way to get it under sum deck

(stupid wolverine...all those variants, and all more or less the same :( )

wolverine
adam warlock
iron man
scarlet spider

is that based on those Powersurge Toys?
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

breadmaster

you got it pontiac!

anyone ever actually use golden age wolverine?  i can't imagine the need for a 3 energy being so great, one sacrifices the 8f...

gameplan.exe

Quote from: breadmaster on September 12, 2012, 03:55:42 PM
you got it pontiac!

anyone ever actually use golden age wolverine?  i can't imagine the need for a 3 energy being so great, one sacrifices the 8f...

Since the official errata on that card, I believe it was officially ruled a worthless card  :P
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

breadmaster

which errata is that?

i read that the marvel vs wildstorm characters can't be used as activators, since the cards are square (i'm assuming)

that makes the wolverine card even more useless, and hurts blue area of the moon, since the chromium is crystals only card