FUEL FOR THE MACHINE

Started by steve2275, June 09, 2012, 06:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve2275

do u have to show/tell your opponent what the drawn card is?
  * FUEL FOR THE MACHINE  <MN> {R}          X-Man
        Sort through Draw Pile card by card. Put the first card with more than
            one icon in your hand. May be a duplicate. Reshuffle Draw Pile.

this has been happening between breadmaster and myself

Demacus

It says "sort" not "reveal" so I don't think you have to show your opponent what you are drawing, especially since the card CAN be a duplicate, there is no reason for him to know what you drew in advance.

steve2275

Quote from: Demacus on June 09, 2012, 09:45:24 AM
It says "sort" not "reveal" so I don't think you have to show your opponent what you are drawing, especially since the card CAN be a duplicate, there is no reason for him to know what you drew in advance.
i thought so
sorry bread  :-*
thanks demacus

i use it for getting duplicate activators
but all i end up with are low multipower pcs

Palatinus

Generally if there is a specific requirement for the card you should have to reveal it.  In this case the "more than one icon" part means that you are only allowed a specific type of card.  If you don't revel it there will be no way of knowing if you actually followed what the card says.

Demacus

Pala makes a good point.  I stand corrected.

gameplan.exe

Quote from: steve2275 on June 09, 2012, 10:00:05 AM
Quote from: Demacus on June 09, 2012, 09:45:24 AM
i thought so
sorry bread  :-*
thanks demacus

i use it for getting duplicate activators
but all i end up with are low multipower pcs

don't build that with the low-level multi's! I do same thing (no multi PCs) when playing with Storm's Gathering Winds (sort through Power Pack for the first 3 E icons)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27