Basic Universe + Multi-power cards?

Started by Fractales, May 24, 2019, 04:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fractales

I honestly can't remember if this is legal or not. Can you use basic universe to boost multi-power cards?

Also, multi-power cannot be used with double-shot, correct?

justa

from my experience:
1) yes, you can use a Basic U to boost a Multipower Power card
2) yes, you cannot use a Multipower Power card with a Doubleshot.  They all specify a type of Power card, and none of them are "Multi".

Fractales

Follow up question: Do 3 and 4 stat multi-power power cards fuse together once taken? Or is it only 4 stat fusing with 4 stat, and 3 fusing with 3?

(I know special and power card multi dont fuse)

justa

any Multipower Power card, be it 2-type, 3-type, or 4-type, fuses with any other Multipower Power card that shares an icon.  that is one of the advantages of the 2-type Multipower Power cards.  i.e., An EF does not fuse with an SI.

Fractales

Wait, even specials vs power cards?

So an EFSI powercard fuses with an EFSI special card?

fennshysa

Ooh, I know this one. No.
"All MultiPower cards, not including MultiPower Specials, scored as Hits on one Character must all function as one Power Type. That one Power Type may change if the attacking player that scored the Hits so chooses; "

I think what justa may be referring to is that i recall seeing someone had made two type multipower cards in one of their sets.

justa

correct, Multipower Specials do NOT fuse, even with each other.
I made a set of 2-types, and OP3 made a set as well.  his usage rules are slightly different than mine.