Where to buy and my own sale

Started by Nightcrawler, June 07, 2008, 10:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightcrawler

Where to buy: Overpower.com, or whatever the official site is. They have most of the cards. Booster packs cost $1.50, and unfortunately a booster box of thirty-six (36) packs costs $53.00 (not a deal of any sort. Thirty-six (36) packs individually would cost the same price.)

I have cards that I would sell if someone were interested. I only have cards from before Intellect was added to the game, so nothing after Mission Control. What I'd be especially willing to part with are my duplicate heroes and specials of which I have a fair amount. These would probably amount to twenty (20) or so different heroes and a couple of specials for each of them. Reply to this post if interested.

davie

Just posting my own sale.  I am located in canada but would be willing to ship to the US.

The original Marvel OverPower Set (1995) for Sale, near complete

A near complete set of the Marvel OverPower Collectible Card Game (original series).  It has all the hero cards, universe cards (multiple copies of some) and mission cards. It is only missing one special card (Magneto: Evil Genius) and level 7 energy, fighting and strength power cards.

This set also includes the six original any hero promo cards (including Web headed wizard).  As a bonus it also includes two comic book strategy guides "Sworn to Protect" and "Deadly Foes" that accompanied some of the original starter decks and some random cards from the Powersurge, Mission Control and IQ overpower.  Includes complete sets of the Powersurge Mission cards "Separation Anxiety" and "Sins of the Future".  In total there are more than 450 cards.

All cards are in excellent condition and stored in plastic sleeves in a binder

Also selling separately other rare exclusive Onslaught promo cards.

Make an offer

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11186257@N08/2147660737/

Bornagain79

www.overpowercards.com

Best prices guaranteed on all Overpower cards.

I have the world's largest collection, and largest trade network.

If you need anything, send me your want list.

Thanks.