Backlash's Mist Body

Started by thetrooper27, January 26, 2013, 07:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetrooper27

And invaluable to the cause because of your analysis.:)  When there's a rules question, you're usually the first to chime in. 

I think if you guys could get the rights to the game, you could make it the masterpiece it could be.  I would love to see an official revival of the game, with a proper research and design team.  I think the wording on the cards is the biggest problem.  Fixing that would fix alot.
"wow...never notice how JACKED pym is in that pic before!" -breadmaster

Jack

Quote from: steve2275 on January 28, 2013, 02:13:47 AM
damn you guys talk a lot
talk about derailing a topic:)
Nobody needs your commentary and not every topic needs your reply.

thetrooper27

This board is my only outlet for any type of intelligent conversation... so if I abuse it, forgive me. :P
"wow...never notice how JACKED pym is in that pic before!" -breadmaster

halcyon1234

Yup, pretty much what Jack said.

If it were up to me, if the text said "Acts as a power card attack", then it should take on all the properties of a power card: Combine with a teamwork, etc. Because that's what's written, and a card should be able to be interpreted in isolation.

But the OP rules are the rules. Unless they're the Meta rules. In which case those are the rules.

When it comes to interpreting/explaining them, it isn't so much making the game complex. It's more along the lines of trying to explain in common and logical terms how the game behaves.