grunge danger seeker

Started by breadmaster, March 03, 2014, 12:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadmaster

All attacks by Opponent's team must be made against Grunge, at -2, until Grunge is KO'd or cannot be attacked.

if I defend grunge with acrobatics (universe only), does the special stay or go away?

he can still be attacked, so I assume it stays, even if this shuts the opponent down from attacking completely

AO user

Quote from: breadmaster on March 03, 2014, 12:37:19 AM
All attacks by Opponent's team must be made against Grunge, at -2, until Grunge is KO'd or cannot be attacked.

if I defend grunge with acrobatics (universe only), does the special stay or go away?

he can still be attacked, so I assume it stays, even if this shuts the opponent down from attacking completely

"...until grunge... cannot be attacked" so that would mean teammates are fairgame I would think.  One of the exceptions to the special are met.

BigBadHarve

I've always played it thus, (not that it comes up TOO often):

If you have Acrobatics in play, and I have universe cards then I MUST attack with the universe cards. If I have no playable universe cards, then Grunge cannot be attacked, so I may go for his teammates and Danger Seeker is removed from play as the condition has been met.