Longshot - PURITY OF THOUGHT (HM)

Started by gameplan.exe, January 20, 2011, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadHarve

Quote from: ncannelora on March 10, 2011, 07:27:49 PM
WHOA!  :o

What about if the Cosmic Control Rod is in play?! it let's you discard 6 cards from your hand and replace them! Could you play PURITY OF THOUGHT after doing that?! That would be a crazy draw!

Yeah, that would be one way to abuse it.  ;)

-BBH

Tussin

* 6F 5F THE COSMIC CONTROL ROD [OPD] Teammate may move 1 Mission card from Completed or Reserve Missions Pile to Defeated Missions Pile after Draw Phase of each battle to discard 6 cards from Hand. Draw 6 new cards from top of Draw Pile. Normal discard rules apply.

if this is legit i may include this in a deck i'm working on.

steve2275

too legit to quit

honest answer
i think its legit
i mean you did discard

breadmaster

not legit

Meta #136 The phrase "cards discarded this battle" includes - cards discarded during the discard phase, cards discarded because of events, and cards discarded because of a Special that was played. It does not include cards that were discarded prior to events being played, cards that were discarded from the draw pile, or cards that were discarded because a Character was K.O.'d.

CCR text: Teammate may move 1 Mission card from Completed or Reserve Missions Pile to Defeated Missions Pile after Draw Phase of each battle to discard 6 cards from Hand. Draw 6 new cards from top of Draw Pile.

draw phase->cosmic control rod->events