Mercury - Soldier-Of-Fortune (NM)

Started by Tussin, November 03, 2014, 09:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tussin

Add Value to Venture.   <---- ok after i add value to venture what happens to the card i removed from my deck? does it go to hand? power pack? dead pile? removed from game?

AO user

Lay it on table, not as a hit but like EB or DOW with card with #.  Once tallied at end of battle (if not negated) it would go to dead pile and # card also goes to appropriate pile: power pack or dead pile or spent battle site card.  Btw IF it is an activator and player has a choice of 2 cards: AR or AG, can they keep digging or are they obliged to play the AR or do A NEXT & activators not count?  Also I think you would be able to play unusable from KO'd hero like the Panthers monarch card can.

breadmaster

the guide doesn't say, so I'm guessing that the card goes to whatever pile it would normally be discarded to.  I'm pretty sure it does not go to hand

chuu

just yesterday i was looking at Mercury for possible use but decided against it because all his cards suck...Let us know if this card is useful at all, i don't think it'll be, on average you'll get a 5 which blows...only way it would prove useful is if you can "choose" the card that will be on top...

Tussin

yeah... best bet is for a 12... 2 cards for 12 venture... a little steep... but say Grifter is already dead... it is another way to get use from his special

1 card... but only effective if opponent gets that much venture or 1 card for 6 venture...minimized risk

AO user

im not sure if cable or thunderbolts can be played with it:  from the wiki- "Meta #159 A card has an attack value when it has an icon in the upper left hand corner of the card and the card has the ability to act as an attack. "

Tussin

i'm just saying... instead of using his card those 2 cards can be a less risky and situational card to get venture you want :)

OP GOD

How about gambits marvel card??

M
OP GOD
OP GOD

~ To play me, is an HONOUR.

chuu

This card would work with gambit/cable's opd or with "with great power..."