Storm's Gathering Winds OE

Started by AO user, February 27, 2015, 08:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AO user

When playing this card  Storm's Gathering Winds (sort through Power Pack for the first 3 E icons) do you flip power pack cards over from top one at a time to show your opponent nothing shady is going on?  It says first 3: is that from top downor bottom up? 

When I used neutralized in a deck there were no E PC Cards so I would draw the MP PCards so when I draw this special before venturing am I able to LOOK through power pack in order to venture appropriately?  Same thing with drawing web head or other BQ is looking through dead pile allowed before venturing?

I'm going to play at K2 and I want to avoid any noobie faux pas

breadmaster

this is a good question that I've wondered about myself, and should be cleared up for any tournaments

i see it as you go from the top down, with the first card facing you, AND have to show your opponent the cards as you sort.  of course neither of these are official, so it would be good for others to voice their opinions

as for the other question, you are NEVER allowed to look through any piles, unless something has been played that grants you that ability