Black Cat's Kiss of Death against Future Backlash

Started by Overtime, March 25, 2011, 06:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overtime

I was playing some games the other day with my friends Brody and Mophats and an interesting situation came up. My opponent played Black Cat's Kiss of Death against my Future Backlash. Is Future Backlash considered male or female for defending the special?

rucker73

Pretty sure she counts as a female.
"Wade! into action!"

Jesse

Quote from: steve2275 on September 22, 2011, 06:31:22 AM
the boobs didnt give it away?  :P

OH, Snap.......LOL. I know where the question is coming from, but reading this, I don't think I've laughed this hard all day......
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

BasiliskFang

would kiss of death not be able to be blocked by x-men original team?

Jack

"Team" cards are considered neutral, even if the team is all male characters (Team-X for example).

thetrooper27

Maybe kiss of death should have to be blocked 3 times by team x.  Black Cat's kinda slutty.
"wow...never notice how JACKED pym is in that pic before!" -breadmaster

Nate Grey

Quote from: thetrooper27 on November 27, 2012, 12:18:17 PM
Maybe kiss of death should have to be blocked 3 times by team x.  Black Cat's kinda slutty.

LOL! That's hilarious!  ;D

thetrooper27

I mean that in the nicest possible way.:)  I just saw Black Cat trying to seduce her way out of Team X waxing her... didn't look too good for her, if for any reason because Victor Creed is on the team.  Maverick and Wolvie are pretty good guys but Sabretooth is veecious!

Okay, back to topic...
"wow...never notice how JACKED pym is in that pic before!" -breadmaster