SUM DECK Rule

Started by gameplan.exe, January 28, 2011, 03:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Photonicide

I recant, That team sounds pretty awesome!

BasiliskFang

http://overpower.ca/code/EE - one of my favorite cards

hey, if beyonder uses DS, can he fish for any special?

Photonicide

I wouldn't think so. The DS special for Inhumans reads "choose one Inhumans special from draw pile..." So if Beyonder played it, he would only be able to draw an Inhumans special.

Fractales

I disagree.

When Beyonder plays a special, he's basically replacing the hero name with his own.

For example: Professor X's AH read's "No special cards may be played against Professor X for remainder of battle"

In this case, it becomes "No special cards may be played against Beyonder for remainder of battle"

This is the same way it works from a Battlesite. I can use Muir Island's Banshee DS to grab any special for any living character.

BasiliskFang

That's what I thought... Hmm

Photonicide

Fractales, I really like the way you handle Beyonder playing specials by replacing the hero name with his own. It makes a lot of sense!

That being said, I like to try and keep the original intent of the card in tact when Beyonder plays it. For instance, If you had a team with Beyonder and Banshee, when Beyonder plays Banshees DS special, I feel like he should be able to pull any Banshee special from the deck but not others. On the other hand, with banshee on a battle site I think he should be able to pull any special other wise it is a useless card. Also, battlesites could use all the help they can get.

I always encourage people to play in the way that is most fun for them, I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in there. :)