Aspect cards

Started by Demacus, August 04, 2011, 02:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demacus

This may be a silly question, and it may have been asked already, but I haven't found it, but here goes...

Are Aspect cards considered to be a type of Tactic card?  If you use the OPOnline deck builder, they are listed under the Deck Overview tab as being "Tactic:Aspect".

Is this accurate?  Could cards that force Tactic card discards be used to toss your opponent's placed Aspect card(s)? 

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Demacus on August 04, 2011, 02:54:13 PM
This may be a silly question, and it may have been asked already, but I haven't found it, but here goes...

Are Aspect cards considered to be a type of Tactic card?  If you use the OPOnline deck builder, they are listed under the Deck Overview tab as being "Tactic:Aspect".

Is this accurate?  Could cards that force Tactic card discards be used to toss your opponent's placed Aspect card(s)?

I don't think so. To my knowledge (which is admittedly limited at times), there is no way to alter/change an Aspect that's already in play (unless it's a hit that landed some where and you're (re)moving it)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Jack

Aspect cards are not tactic cards. I'm sure they would have made a way to negate an Aspect but it was never released officially.

Demacus

So, if I place my A-Next to my homebase and my opponent nails me with an un-negated Trevor Fitzroy from Hellfire Club, my aspect is unaffected since it's NOT a tactic card?

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Demacus on August 04, 2011, 03:02:00 PM
So, if I place my A-Next to my homebase and my opponent nails me with an un-negated Trevor Fitzroy from Hellfire Club, my aspect is unaffected since it's NOT a tactic card?

Correct.
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27