Combining a Mulitpower with Teamwork: Legal?

Started by Kyoujin, August 28, 2013, 10:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyoujin

I believe it is, but I'm trying to brush upon any questions I might have before October.

Thanks!

BasiliskFang

yes but the hero must be able to play the # of the ability that the tw requires.

follow up:
SF

then the hero must be able to make the multi follow up with the area required.

Kyoujin

So I just have to adhere to the regular rules of playing a power card, then?

BasiliskFang

Yes, also if you combine it; the power card will be the type the teamwork requires until it lands.

You will need to say 8 to block as fighting. Where it is a 5 multi and the teamwork gives a +3 and tells the type.

Kyoujin

OK, so:

As long as the Multi can be played be the character and meet the requirements on the teamwork, it's playable, but it still abides by the multi rule which states that a multi will become the type of any other multi that has previously landed, so long as it actually is successful.

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Kyoujin on August 30, 2013, 12:21:17 PM
OK, so:

As long as the Multi can be played be the character and meet the requirements on the teamwork, it's playable, but it still abides by the multi rule which states that a multi will become the type of any other multi that has previously landed, so long as it actually is successful.

you are exactly correct.
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Kyoujin