Any People in Toronto willing to meet up to trade?

Started by chuu, February 19, 2013, 11:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuu

Hi Guys, just joined the forum but i have alot of cards from over 10 years ago.  I have good cards for trade from all the set except X-Men.  I think mailing cards isn't as fun, but i can't find anyone local i'll sign up for that trading site.

Jack

You're in luck, Toronto happens to be one of the homebases for the resurgence of OP.

garose74

Quote from: Jack on February 20, 2013, 12:41:18 AM
You're in luck, Toronto happens to be one of the homebases for the resurgence of OP.

Don't you mean The homebase for the resurgence of OP.  :P

Jack

We usually have public meetups but this Saturday we're doing an event at our of our members' house. I'll ask to see if there's room for another player though it's in Unionville.

Quote from: garose74 on February 20, 2013, 09:14:28 AM
Quote from: Jack on February 20, 2013, 12:41:18 AM

Don't you mean The homebase for the resurgence of OP.  :P
We're one of the more active ones but there's a few other hotspots around. We just happen to be the most visible one with my match recordings.

chuu

Hmmm...this Saturday is kinda short notice for me...maybe next time.

Jack

Oh okay. We're also having a tournament in Buffalo in a month -- that's our next event. Not sure when we're meeting up after that.

chuu

Where and when are you guys meeting.? Maybe ill try to move things around

Jack

We're meeting at halcyon1234's house on Saturday, not sure what time but our normal meetups begin at around 1PM. He lives up in Unionville. We're mostly planning on casual games and preparing for the Max 6 portion of the tournament next month.

Trades can be worked out ahead of time since we normally don't bring all of our cards with us. Members to ask would be me, BigBadHarve and halcyon1234, Hot Rod is also likely to come.

--

And some quick info, we have most of our meetups at a store called Dueling Grounds, at the Bloor/Dufferin area. We try to mix it up a bit but so far this has been our primary meetup location. Others include Hairy T North (Steeles/Yonge) and Heroes World (Warden/Highway 7).

chuu

Hmmmm...trying to make it to unionville on Saturday will totally disrupt my day so I wont be able to make it. Ill make it to the next one :)

chuu

Hi Guys, took a couple hours today and made up my trade list.  Still hoping to meet up in person for trades first.

http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Overpower/list_show.pl?user=baezp

Anyone know why spawn's finite power isn't on the list for trade?

chuu

Well, i don't think there will be any meet ups any time soon, so i'm going to start trading online :)

breadmaster

that trade site is a GREAT resource.  it got me down to the half dozen or so cards that i still need (all xmen rares, and infinity gauntlet artifact :()