5500 to 6000 Overpower cards!What to do with them?

Started by comickid1972, March 23, 2014, 10:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comickid1972

I'm thinking about placing my overpower collection on ebay. I would put a checklist of each card with how many cards I have of each.I do not have any of the Xmen expansion or Image expansion.The batman/superman im not sure of but JLA im faily sure I have many of those the rest I have complete sets,including promos,in dupes.

Alittle of my background: I had a comic book store up till august 1997.I loved playing overpower with my customers,when I closed shop I pretty much put all my stock into my personal collection and they went into my closet up until I was divorced in 2006.i played here and there with friends over the years. last year I moved in with my girlfriend and married her this past Halloween.well now were going through tons of my stuff in the basement.i ran into my cards, asked if she'd like to play which she is willing to do, but curiousity got to me and I looked on ebay and saw that after all these years theres still an interest in this game.
So my question is , do I put them on ebay to sell? I cant see my wife and I playing much if we did play at all. My and her interests now a days are a lot more outdoorsy.

BasiliskFang

comickid1972

Ive been getting a lot of emails about my collection. My collection is in used condition,there not in terrible shape by any means but they were used. the collection is no longer organized so I first need to organize them all. Ill try to find a checklist and print it out and check off the ones I have. If anyone has a decent checklist of just the card name without stats please let me know or email me. Lastly if I sell the collection of cards Id most likely place them on ebay as a whole.If they were picked over id be left with a lot im sure. Id be more interested if I could just sell them all at once. Its going to take prolly a month or so to get to that point. My wife is a nurse and is very busy along with myself working 50+ hrs. ;)

Nate Grey

Good luck selling your entire set. If you have some of the very rare cards in it then I'm sure you'll do well.

BasiliskFang

Quote from: comickid1972 on March 24, 2014, 10:22:18 AM
Ive been getting a lot of emails about my collection. My collection is in used condition,there not in terrible shape by any means but they were used. the collection is no longer organized so I first need to organize them all. Ill try to find a checklist and print it out and check off the ones I have. If anyone has a decent checklist of just the card name without stats please let me know or email me. Lastly if I sell the collection of cards Id most likely place them on ebay as a whole.If they were picked over id be left with a lot im sure. Id be more interested if I could just sell them all at once. Its going to take prolly a month or so to get to that point. My wife is a nurse and is very busy along with myself working 50+ hrs. ;)
how about an excel spreadsheet?

Tussin

i am very interested even without your checklist.