BornAgain79

Started by Onslaught, February 17, 2011, 08:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Rod

Quote from: Bornagain79 on February 21, 2011, 06:07:55 PM

It helps to get all the facts straight and hear both sides of a story.   Cards were in great condition.  I've been selling for 15 years, and have never had a complaint about the quality of the cards.  I've also bought more overpower cards off Orange King than any other person on the planet.  If you want near mint cards and sloppy shipping, along with higher prices, go ahead and buy off him.  I charged this guy 25 cents for a lot of cards I usually charge $1 for.  I gave him a great deal, and now he cries about it.  As for the powersurge vs. original power cards, I did not see that he wanted powersurge cards.  I appologized to him, and never heard anything in return.  I charge the exact same price for the powersurge and the original, so it makes no difference which ones I ship.  Had I paid more attention and saw he wanted the PS ones, I would have shipped him those.  I try to give someone a good deal, and this is what happens.

This is plain ridiculous.  Slamming competition that does not warrant it is pathetic, and pawning off your garbage under the pretense your giving someone a "deal" is ludicrous.

You've done nothing right: firstly, you sent him the wrong cards, secondly, you sent him cards that were trash, thirdly, it appears you didn't give him much of a deal, and fourthly after all that you come and on here and lie to us.  How can you say you charge the same for your Original set and PS set power cards when you clearly don't have them listed as such on your website?  Did you think we were all too feeble minded to operate a web browser?

drdeath25

Quote from: Bornagain79 on February 21, 2011, 06:07:55 PM

As for the powersurge vs. original power cards, I did not see that he wanted powersurge cards.  I appologized to him, and never heard anything in return.  I charge the exact same price for the powersurge and the original, so it makes no difference which ones I ship.  Had I paid more attention and saw he wanted the PS ones, I would have shipped him those.

So basically you admit you made a mistake, and you sent him the wrong cards that he ordered. Onslaught has replied to you on this thread, so i see no reason why he wouldnt instantly reply to e-mails from you asking to send you the correct cards. I doubt that e-mail was sent, also. And if it was, Why would you have to e-mail Onslaught after you realised you made a huge mistake anyway? Why cant you just send him the CORRECT cards, after you realised the mistake was made?

BA, Just send him the correct PS power cards, you even said "it makes no difference" which ones you ship. Send him the correct stuff that he ordered from you, since its your fault you did not notice that request in the e-mails from your origiinal deal with him. I think that would go a long way to gain back your professionalism, which has been put into question recently.

CoS

I agree with HotRod and DrDeath- if you made a mistake (and you have admitted as such) just correct it by send him the cards and making it right. It will smooth over the whole situation and the player base (many on this board represent playing groups that do purchase cards from online vendors) will validate your selling reputation in the OverPower market.