Anyone else ever have a problem with eBay seller brokenhonor13?

Started by poneill378, August 24, 2015, 01:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poneill378

I just won a pack of Image this guy put up last week and it arrived OPENED and already sorted through. Anyone else ever have positive or negative transactions with this seller?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Image-Overpower-Card-Game-Booster-Pack-/262005309773?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Dear poneill3,

Heres the deal, sir. That pack was found, among 8 or so other packs (Mythos boosters), that are clearly listed on my page. All packs are UN-OPENED except one. That ONE was a mythos pack. My brother and I found the boosters at a thrift store and bought them because we figured some one out there would collect them. That ONE pack was not listed being that we opened it. I have no desire in these cards nor does my brother. That pack you bought was the only one of its kind. Also, UN-OPENED. It was sealed just like the others. Heres the kicker.. did it ever occur to you that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE that a postal worker felt the enveloped that it was sent in and decided to have a peek because he thought maybe he could steal something of value? And that MAYBE the postal worker opened the booster pack and looked at the contained cards? And after said peek, and found nothing of interest, they re-sealed the envelope with a glue? or even just hand written out our addresses on another envelope and slapped a stamp on it? probably not, you just assumed that I being the seller had scammed you. Now, if that did not occur to you, then you have obviously opened the pack yourself. And, because you are not happy with what cards that are in the pack you decide to throw a temper tantrum and demand a refund because you feel you are out 15 dollars. That is your own fault. YOU decided to spend the money on this pack. I did not force you to buy them. I am sorry but that pack was sealed as was the the envelope I sealed that pack in. My brother is a witness to these actions as well. You have ruined my ebay account with your negative review and you are stuck with the cards, sorry, but my ebay account states it does not offer refunds.

- brokenhonor13

Dear brokenhonor13,

Dude, one end was torn wide open. I took these pictures seconds after opening, before even looking at the cards. I've never reported a single person on eBay and I am in no way trying to scam you. I feel that I have been scammed myself.

- poneill3

Dear poneill3,

That pack was completely sealed when sent so unless someone tampered with it or you are trying to scam me.

- brokenhonor13

BigBadHarve

What a jackass.

I think his name says it all, really. ;)

Report him to ebay, and make sure to send copies of your correspondence.

BasiliskFang

poneill378

Yeah, I was going to open it. If it had at least been a decent card or really any rare I didn't have yet, I wouldn't have cared that it was opened. But the rare was a Violator Hero.

poneill378

I was thinking of buying now for 20k, but I might just wait it out for the 10k starting price...

chuu

You know, on average most buy it now prices end up being cheaper than the final bid...lol