Mint Multipower 5 for sale

Started by chuu, December 11, 2015, 05:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuu

Hi Guys,

Selling one of my Multi-Power 5s.  It's never been used and in Mint condition.  I'm throwing in a set of my Babes Power cards and free shipping.  $85 USD.  If I have no takers by Sunday I'll be putting it up on Ebay for the same price.

AO user

Nice!  Last time I shopped for one it was $125.  Babes still great set.  Looking forward to them being tourney legal

chuu

It really is a good deal, but I don't know how many people are still looking for one...

Here's another add in to sweeten the deal.  For $105 USD i'll throw in a set of my released Expansion Set.

So you get the Mint Multipower 5, Babes Power card set, Babes Expansion set and Free Shipping - $105 USD

chuu

hi guys,

The Multipower 5 is still available, i never did get around to posting it on Ebay.

chuu

Still available, one recently sold on ebay for $75 + shipping :)

I'd be willing to sell for $80 which includes a free set of the baby power cards and free shipping!

chuu

Hi guys, this Multi-5 is still for sale.

Zer0evil

Where can one get power cards of those others? I've never seen power cards with those characters before!
"Excelsior!" - that one old dude who shows up in all the Marvel movies.

chuu

Those power cards were created by me :) one of my prouder overpower achievements. You can buy a set from me if you want, $10 + shipping which is usually $8-$10 to the US. Sets have 106 cards printed on card stock and UV coated. Most people love the cards :) there's a link to the power cards in my signature.

Zer0evil

What is included in the 106 card set? Thanks.

chuu

follow this link for a breakdown of all the cards in the set.  It's a good play set that should give you enough power cards for at least two - three decks.

http://www.beenhereandthere.com/SMF/custom-cards/home-made-power-cards/msg16115/#msg16115

Zer0evil

Cool. Not going to order it today, but will definitely pick this up sooner or later. Good work Chuu.

chuu

just wanted to say that this is still available...

Zer0evil

Thanks for the reminder, I did forget! How do you want to do this? Easiest would be if you just sent me a paypal invoice.

chuu

Hi Everyone,

I still have this card available for sale.  I'm lowering the price to $60 USD + shipping.  Please message me if interested.  I'll also be posting cards up on Ebay soon to acquire some funds to fuel my new hobby...kotobukiya bishoujos...lol.

thanks!
chuu

NinjaGaiden2