Looking for Booster Boxes

Started by DaGreatNameless, March 13, 2011, 09:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGreatNameless

I'm looking for boosters boxes of Monumental, I.Q., Image, JLA, or X-men. I have to to if any cards from these sets and theres nothing like opening opening a box. Buying a complete set takes the fun out of collecting.  I've never seen a box of image for sale does anyone have an idea of what they usally go for? Also if anyones looking to sale a box please let me know.

rucker73

The only one I've seen for sale in the last 2 years was going for $400 US I think.  And that was the starting bid on Ebay.  I don't know if it sold or not.
"Wade! into action!"

rucker73

Also there are boxes of X-Men, I.Q and Monumental all available on E Bay right now.
"Wade! into action!"

Kal-el

You should be able to find Monumental and X-men for about $150. IQ generally sells for around $250. JLA doesn't pop up often but when it does it sells between $50 and $90. I've never seen a box of Image in the 2+ years I've been watching eBay for every box of cards.

Jack

I've never seen a sealed Image booster box on eBay since '07. I've seen a partial box of Image if I recall going for $400 as rucker73 stated, I could be wrong.

Palatinus

I found a place that was selling Image starter boxes and JLA booster boxes, but it turned out to be a fraud.  After a few days of no word I tried to contact them and found that their store was gone.  Fortunately I only pay for stuff through Paypal so I will be getting my money back shortly.  I really would like to find a good source of booster boxes as well though.  I need more JLA, Image, and Classic especially.

DaGreatNameless

i have a good amount of classic if you wanna trade i'm james burke on this page.
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Overpower/list_index.pl?maxage=7

CoS

i am interested in trading for a complete "play set" of Marrow and Capt. Marv-ell... Gustaf Olson on that site. Ask for Power Surge Rares if you need them.

DiceK

I have a sealed box of Monumental + an extra 36 Loose packs.  I also have a box of Image Starters + 2 loose starter decks.

Shoot me a message if you're interested in trading for packs or a box.

Thanks,

DiceK