Selling huge collection

Started by DaGreatNameless, August 31, 2017, 07:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGreatNameless

Series one complete in binder
Power surge complete in binder
Mission control complete In binder
Iq in binder (missing sentinel of liberty,ironman,professor x mind wipe,spiderman)
Monumental in binder (missing Adam Warnock cosmic alliance,acolytes senyaka, marauders malice)
Classic in binder (missing new universe,falcon power dive,starjammers professor x)
Dc in binder (missing Israel avenging angel, eradicate energy blast, killer croc dumb luck, lex luthor art of the deal,metallo eye beams,penguin feathery distraction, any hero 4 (confusion,deal with the devil,guardian angel,wizard in top hats and tails.)
Complete original and power sure any hero promos
Hillshire farm specials for any hero, carnage, Dr octopus,hobgoblin,mysterio,rhino,scarlet spider, Spider-Man, and venom(I believe there was only one for each) and doppelganger hero
Complete onslaught promos minus mission card #1
Complete set of 9 men promo series
Spawn finite power
Galactic
Warnock
Captain universe promo
Team over power promo
5any color black cat promo
6 fighting wolverine promo
Mission control misprint event alien creature rampages and mutant rebels held captive
Crystal holo
Daemonite voodoo holo
Team x holo
Brass holo
Wynonna earp holo
Future backlash holo
Plus thousands of other cards ( you know doubles and powers and the such I can get a count and pictures to anyone interested later).

Not looking to part thing out atm, I'm on hard times and selling these as a lot would help me out. It's hard enough finally caving in to sell, lol. Shoot me a offer and I'll get back to you. Thanks for looking