Overpower Collection on Ebay

Started by Palatinus, April 07, 2011, 12:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palatinus

Has anyone seen and/or is this someone here's auction?  http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-DC-Image-Overpower-CCG-MASSIVE-COLLECTION-/370499545161?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56437e6849
I'm curious what everyone thinks about it.  I think the asking price is pretty high especially since it doesn't have anything particularly amazing like holo cards or even DoW.  If anyone else is interested or has an opinion on what a good offer would be I'd like to hear it.

drdeath25

I e-mailed this guy with my best offer of $300. He countered with an offer of "$500 + Cheap Shipping".

Just so you know its not the first time he put up this auction, so I believe if you offer him $500, he will take it, since he offered that to me in the past. I just want a collection like this to go to a collector or player, not a re-seller.

Palatinus

I'm not sure I'm willing to go that high, but I agree.  I offered $250 with the shipping he had listed it was about $300.  I guess we had the same impression of the set.  It won't really do anything for my collection, but I am trying to get other people into the game now but I'm not sure if they are in it for the long haul and $500 for that set would be a waste if they're not going to use the cards.  I'll keep an eye on it though.  Thanks.