Wanna Trade?

Started by DiceK, April 18, 2011, 09:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiceK

Good Day All,

I wanted to find out if anyone had any of the following cards that they would be interested in Trading.  I have a lot of Rare and Very Rare cards.  I also have unopened Monumental Packs for trade as well.

Cards I'm really looking for:

Any Holo Heroes
Any Heroes:  Power Leech, DoW, DwD
Tiffany Multi 5
Any VR IQ Heroes
IQ One Per Deck:  Don't lose your head
Classic OP:  Black Costume Spiderman, Heroes for Hire

If you have any of the following and would be willing to trade, let me know.  I have a lot of Overpower, so just ask me what you're looking for.

Thanks,

JK

PS:  I have no classic inserts to trade.  Sorry.  I don't even have any in my own collection.

drdeath25

I have an extra Don't Lose Your Head, and many VR IQ Heroes that I would be willing to let go, here is my current want list.

Heroes:
Black King Hero Card
Jean Grey: Dark Phoenix Hero Card

Specials:
Starjammers - Professor X
Velocity - Speedthrough x3
Scarlet Witch - Change Outcome x2
Spider Girl - Wall Walker

Power Cards:
8AP
7AP

CoS

Hi there,
So I posted this on the Battletech yahoo group but thought I would post here as well. I am selling off 4 collectors sets (mint never been played) of Battletech.
Arsenal 120.00
Mechwarrior 100.00
Mercenaries 80.00
Counterstrike 60.00

I hope to receive $300 for all 4 sets on EBay. My goal is to cover the purchase price of an X-Man complete set (Often listed by TheOrangeKing at this price).

If you have a spare set of X-Men you are willing to trade across the board even better.

Please send me a personal message if interested,

Thanks,
CoS

------------------------------------

breadmaster

Nate Grey

Looks like so many people want the same cards as I do. Somehow I'm not surprised.  ;D