Anyone have a spare DC training card?

Started by Kal-el, June 23, 2011, 02:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kal-el

Somehow, the Killer Croc 5EI +4 training card is one of only two cards I need to finish my DC set.

You can't really find them individually on eBay. Anyone have one to sell or trade?

Jack

I'm sure I have one, though you'll have to wait for our postal strike to end for me to send it out.

BigBadHarve

I've got one as well. What's the other card you need?

-BBH

Kal-el

That would be great. Either one of you, let me know what you want for it.

The other card is the Azrael Hero misprint.

Jack

I should have both. I'll give them for your (pending :P) work for the site.

Jack

The strike is over!

I can mail it out by next weekend (after I come back home to my cards).

Kal-el

Maybe I'll even have the missions done by next weekend. The events went pretty quickly, but the missions are really dragging for some reason.

Also, I have a theory that they hired an eight year old to write some of those things. Some of the writing is horrible.

Jack

I'm sure they never expected anyone to actually read the auxiliary text.

Nate Grey

How about spare Intellect Basic Universe cards? 8I +1, 8I +2, 8I +3.  I'm surprised Marvel never made them but it appears DC Overpower does. Getting any of these would be my first ever DC Overpower cards.

Update: Thanks to BBH, I'll be getting the Intellect BU cards. You're awesome, bro!

Demacus

Quote from: Nate Grey on July 01, 2011, 01:36:46 AM
How about spare Intellect Basic Universe cards? 8I +1, 8I +2, 8I +3.  I'm surprised Marvel never made them but it appears DC Overpower does. Getting any of these would be my first ever DC Overpower cards.

That is precisely why I bothered with the DC set at all. At the time, some of their universe cards, including teamwork combos, were exclusive.