Tons of Marvel cards

Started by CoachMosquera, July 06, 2011, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoachMosquera

Aloha!! i have TONS of marvel cards that has been in attic for years..my mom was cleaning the attic and asked me if i still wanted them. So, i took it and dont know much of value it is. I remembered that i played 'em back in circa '95-'97 then, i stopped.

So, i am going to sell those cards.

two full boxes with IQ, Classic, Monumental, Power, Locations, and others. I already did separate the groups by each '95, '96, '97 and several rare cards (maybe one of y'all are lucky buyer) Most of them in good to very good condition (7-10) on depending what card.

Do anyone interested to buy (so far i know BA79 is interested to buy).

just want to have those boxes out of my hands.

let me know what cards do you looking for and offer...(no trades, please) and yes, i will take pictures of cards at your request.

hope to hear from you soon, thanks!!

Nate Grey

So are you mostly interested in selling in large sets or would you also sell singles? Do you have any from the X-Men Overpower Set?

Kal-el

I would also be interested in buying some singles. Maybe a larger lot too, but that would depend on the price.

CoachMosquera

Nate Grey - Yes, both actually. Just send me messages what card do you want to buy, i will look at it if i can find the card.

Kal-el - ok, send me message what do you interested in and offer also.