Selling my overpower

Started by Kdogg, October 26, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kdogg

Hello all!
After much debate and consideration, I'm deciding to sell my Overpower cards.  I don't have any time or opportunity to play the game anymore and thought it would be a waste to keep my collection sitting in my closet. I hope I would be able to sell it to members of this forum rather than putting it up on EBay. Here's how I'm doing it: My preference is to sell everything at one time.  I have at least one of every card except the following: 

Promos
DC Any Character Deal With the Devil
DC Holo Heroes (Except Ra's Al Ghul, he IS included)
Adam Warlock Invincibles Cards
Hillshire Farm energy basic universe card.
Classic Accidental Inserts

Artifact: The Witchblade
Artifact: The Linkstone
Event: Entropy Field
Event: Witchblade on The Scene
Basic Universe: Anypower +2
Curse: Brutal Dissection
Grifter: Nerves of Steel
Grunge: Danger Seeker
Killrazor: Outer Fury
Overtkill: One Man Army
Stryker: Armed and Dangerous
Velocity: Quick Thinking
Witchblade: The Chosen

X-Men
Aspect: Any Homebase A-Next

I do have the Overpower Power Balance set and the Marvels Expansion.  Take everything for $1100, and I will cover shipping including insurance. Also open to offers, but would like to stay around that number. Next preference is selling individual cards. Again, offers taken here, priority given to those buying multiples. I think that's about it!  Feel free to post here or private message, and I'll update as things go!

Fractales

Hey dude,

I don't need your whole collection, but there are quite a few of the rarer cards I'd be interested in buying off you.

Would you like me to send a list, or do you want to wait and see if you get any offers on the whole collection?

Kdogg

Actually I have someone that is interested in buying my entire collection at this time. I do prefer to sell the entire collection versus selling singles or sets.

Fractales

Ok! No problem. Let me know if things change.

Kdogg

Just an update: I did sell my entire set at this time. Hoping it goes to a good home. I'm sure I will miss playing but I'll be keeping up on the posts about the newer sets! LONG LIVE OVERPOWER!!!!