Blink Customs

Started by SnareguyUT, January 01, 2022, 09:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnareguyUT

hey everyone!

Not sure who all is still here, or if people have migrated to the Facebook forums (where I'll post up too), but wondering if anyone has/knows of where to find the various Blink customs that have been made over the years?  I did some searching, and a lot of links seem to be broken/not usable anymore since its been so long, and I'd love to make a collection out of what was there....I'll take whatever people have!

mdizzle

I found one set in my saved customs, not sure where they came from or if they are still readily available elsewhere.

https://imgur.com/a/txV58gM

SnareguyUT

Many thanks for that!  It?s a start!   I?ve seen those ones myself?I?ve also seen in the Facebook forums, but there was a post a bit ago where justa mentioned someone made a set that included a BP coded special?that?s the set I can?t find, and it sounds interesting!

justa

lots of posted cards have disappeared over the years - sad to say.
the BP special was in Fighting, and i believe it was created by Tussin, though i could be wrong.  i never thought to add name of creator to my database.

AO user

Those blink on imgr link are from Legion. Still posted in Pinterest. Does anyone know who used brown brick borders on their customs?

justa

since none of the cards on the imgur link have a brown brick border, i can't be positive of my identification.  but i believe the cards you are referring to were part of breadmaster's Ultimate Evil thread.  unfortunately, the posted pics for that thread have also disappeared.