Hello. 2nd post.

Started by fennshysa, December 09, 2016, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fennshysa

About 4 years ago i posted once in the custom cards and did a massive dump of my old homemades. I'm back. Hopefully I might be around for awhile.

I used to create cards back in the day with eboladude and dumped a bunch of unorganized stuff back in 2012. I had customs for about half the marvels set, random characters, revisions of weak specials.

I've been impressed with op3s work and some of the other guys who have done awesome work. But i really like the process of creating my own. So..... I decided to organize and improve everything i've done.

So there will be a Marvels set consisting of all the Marvels cards, a bunch of improved versions of specials from the early sets (like the shift an attack, because some of the early iconic characters kinda got hosed on specials in my opinion), and a bunch of new characters and specials.

An Absolute Evil set, the same thing for Marvel villians.

And eventually a DC set, same thing. Some of DC3 stuff, revisions and new stuff.

OP3

Welcome!  Always awesome to see new custom cards.

AO user

So?is there a link to the dump?

fennshysa

Yes. Recently reorganized onto a google drive. Always still in the process of refining them, so sometimes things will change but this should be pretty current.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7X77jXZZhDaVnc1V2VHb2RBdlk?resourcekey=0-uPqF-H3r_ijpPi-8U9XYNg&usp=sharing

justa

thanks for the "all in" link - i found a couple dozen that i either missed before or weren't posted.
what stood out to me - Archer & Prime need 3 specials each, and Ahab needs 4.  also X-Cutioner's Song is a good start but incomplete.
a toast to you, fenn, and here's hoping you have the time, energy, and imagination to continue.  i for one am greatly enjoying!

fennshysa

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Archer and Prime and the X-Cutioner's Song Mission are all in progress things. I just dumped everything when i created the google drive. Archer has me slightly stumped. Missions are just lots of work so I temporarily abandoned that one. Ahab is purposely only 2 specials because of his Inherent.

justa