WildCats Cartoon

Started by Palatinus, April 16, 2011, 06:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palatinus

I started watching the Wildcats cartoon.  I've only watched the first episode, but where I was hoping for something done more along the lines of X-Men, I feel like it's more like the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon.  At least I am starting to get familiar with the characters though.  Zealot is pretty cool.

Jesse

Does anybody have this on DVD that doesn't want it? I would be more then happy to trade for it! I used to watch this when I was younger and this post just brought back those memories.  If you have it, LMK.  Thanks
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Jesse

Quote from: steve2275 on March 26, 2012, 09:20:43 AM
the USA action extreme team

WOW! - I havent heard that terminology in 10+ years! I completely forgot they used to call their lineup that!
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Jesse

Totally just downloaded this over the weekend and watched several episodes. It has filled me with both happiness and sadness. The storyline is actually pretty good, but the animation and voice acting could use some serious help from the Justice League  :P