New Avengers Cartoon

Started by Palatinus, April 30, 2011, 11:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palatinus

Just started watching the new Avengers cartoon and I am really enjoying it so far.  Hopefully it will keep the energy up all the way through.  It reminds me a bit of the old Iron Man cartoon with a little less Modok comic relief and a little more ass-kicking.  The stories are very comic book and the characters seem to have layers that haven't all been revealed.  I recommend checking it out.

Dark_Lord_Tarkas

The Thor episodes at the end of the season will have you creaming your jeans if you're a Thor fan.
(I used to be Karmanal of Zert here.)

Palatinus

I still have to finish up Gamma World, but every episode just adds more to the characters and plot.  It's a very enjoyable show.

Kal-el

I haven't seen it yet, but a guy who works at my comic shop told me it's pretty much the greatest thing ever, so I want to check it out.

Dark_Lord_Tarkas

I'm not a die-hard Avengers fan, but I think it's very well done.
(I used to be Karmanal of Zert here.)

Kyle

What's it called, and where can it be found?? Is it on DVD yet, on tv, or on the net??

Palatinus

Quote from: Kyle on May 27, 2011, 04:32:10 PM
What's it called, and where can it be found?? Is it on DVD yet, on tv, or on the net??

I believe the official title is:  Avengers - Earth's Mightiest Heroes.  I think it is still airing in the states but is finished airing elsewhere.  I have all the episodes.  The channel it airs on is Disney XD, but I have never had cable or satellite or anything like that so I don't actually know what that is.

Jesse

This show is pretty good. I just caught the first season 3 episode April 1, so Im a little behind.
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

binarymelon

Watched season 1 on Netflix a few weeks ago.  Pretty good series from what I've seen so far.

Jesse

Quote from: binarymelon on April 02, 2012, 09:24:41 AM
Watched season 1 on Netflix a few weeks ago.  Pretty good series from what I've seen so far.

I was actually just talking to a buddy of mine that I work with and showed him a quick look on youtube - he went straight to looking it up on Pirate Bay to download it today  :)
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

mattkoz

I was just tweeting with a friend about this show yesterday. I asked if it was good for adult fans or just for kids and he gave it a thumbs up. I might have to add it to the DVR.

Jesse

Quote from: mattkoz on April 02, 2012, 11:42:18 AM
I was just tweeting with a friend about this show yesterday. I asked if it was good for adult fans or just for kids and he gave it a thumbs up. I might have to add it to the DVR.

The artwork style reminds of the DC Young Justice series. I'm excited about this - even if I am 2 years late  ;)

Nate Grey

Regular watcher of the new Avengers cartoon here! I really like it.