Astonishing X-Men: Gifted

Started by gameplan.exe, June 14, 2011, 10:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameplan.exe

Has anyone seen this? It's streaming on Netflix - I need to find a 90 minute window when the wife is away to watch it. My last time alone was spent watch the Corvette Boys dominating the WORLD in the GTE class of the 24 hours of Le Mans!!
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

CoS

I stream alot of Netflix and enjoy the comic streams that are avaliable for Watch Instantly.  This was an excellent hour or so (i skipped the credits at the end of each episode and thus cut out about a 1/3 of the time).  I highly recommend it... 

The Dude

I own it but haven't watched it yet. The Coconuts near me went out of businesses I'm got like 20 movies dirt cheep so I'm very slowly making my way thru them

Jesse

I am a huge fan of the Astonishing X-Men (Whedon's part), but I've never heard of this until today when I read this post! I looked it up on youtube, and it's pretty cool.
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster