Justice League Doom

Started by Jesse, April 16, 2012, 11:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Just watched Justice League Doom over the weekend. I can't place the title (no not JL Doom) but I know I've read a comic series for the JL that had the same storyline.  Even with this, it was a pretty decent movie worth watching if you havent seen it yet.
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Kal-el

It was Tower of Babel by Mark Waid. I think it was JLA 51-54 or so, but I could be wrong on that.

Decent story in the comics. I'm looking forward to seeing this (although I'm way behind in the DC animated movies, so no clue when that'll be).

Glad to hear it's decent.

Jesse

Quote from: Kal-el on April 16, 2012, 01:04:12 PM
It was Tower of Babel by Mark Waid. I think it was JLA 51-54 or so, but I could be wrong on that.

Decent story in the comics. I'm looking forward to seeing this (although I'm way behind in the DC animated movies, so no clue when that'll be).

Glad to hear it's decent.

Thank you on the Tower of Babel! That was driving me nuts! Compared to the other animated films I did enjoy it quite a bit. I did think, however, that it started out a little slow. Otherwise it was worth watching  ;)
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Palatinus

I liked the movie but also the Justice League comics are very good.  I just wish DC would come out with a few more decent shows.