Avenger's ID Card Artifact

Started by Bios, January 01, 2012, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bios

"Teammate may use Tactic: Doubleshot cards, with normal contribution, to avoid any attack."

Can it be used to avoid non-numerical attacks? Can it be used to avoid attacks against any character or only against the character using the Artifact?

Jack

I'd say it would be played like the Avenger's Mansion homebase inherent. As for how that's played, we need BBH to chime in.
I'm guessing it would be for any attack made on the team (but not on the human, i.e. 'Opponent' cards) and it does not have to be numerical, so it can take out anything from a AA to a Power Leech and everything inbetween.

BigBadHarve

The character who has the Avenger's ID played to them, must play the doubleshot to get the 'full avoid' bonus.

Bear in mind that the Avenger's ID card is only battle lasting as it's (as far as I remember) a non-OPD.

-BBH

Jack

While on the subject, is it possible to get a scan of the Avenger's ID? ;)

EDIT:

Got the scan, thanks Bios!

thetrooper27

Quote from: BigBadHarve on January 01, 2012, 05:06:17 PM
The character who has the Avenger's ID played to them, must play the doubleshot to get the 'full avoid' bonus.

Bear in mind that the Avenger's ID card is only battle lasting as it's (as far as I remember) a non-OPD.

-BBH

See "Shadow Helmet" thread.  3 cards, and a million conditions to avoid one attack?  There's no way that's what they intended for artifacts.  No.  Way.   :-X
"wow...never notice how JACKED pym is in that pic before!" -breadmaster

gameplan.exe

Quote from: thetrooper27 on March 31, 2013, 02:01:43 AM
Quote from: BigBadHarve on January 01, 2012, 05:06:17 PM

-BBH

See "Shadow Helmet" thread.  3 cards, and a million conditions to avoid one attack?  There's no way that's what they intended for artifacts.  No.  Way.   :-X

I agree. whenever we play each other, we can make these FROG  ;D

a little more on point, I think that's why the XM Artifacts specified FROG... to fix the whole "OPD = FROG and non-OPD = FROB" issue with Tactics
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27