Deathbird + (BS) Code

Started by Tussin, July 15, 2016, 08:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tussin

if i can play an activator card on my Deathbird in reserve... would her defending my frontrow trigger this effect?

and if i cannot play an activator from reserve, but i still managed to find a way to play this on her and get her to reserve, would this still work?

chuu

i think the BS does activate when she defends the front line since it's not actually shifting the attack to her like ACs do...it'd be pretty cool if you could pull it off.  You can't play an activator from reserve though, so you'll have to use cards like Dazzler's Rebel Defense to get her back into reserve..

Tussin

hmm this might make my deck work... if i switch Dazzler for Hawkeye, i could switch my rows manually multiple times if needed with that card.

it could be quite potent.

also i am wondering in conjunction of special cards that act as power cards...

if BS is activated and i defend with CC with an equal value, it would trigger the effect correctly?

justa

'fraid not on this one, tussin.  while those cards "act" as Power cards, they are still in fact Special cards, and therefore don't meet the criteria.

Tussin

well that's a shame. if you are giving cards different abilities, it should really give them that ability.

it would open up potential and usefulness to some cards in the game

avoiding attacks and negate cards are already strong enough, gotta give the underused ones synergy potential

rulings like that kinda hurt the potential of a game =[