I'm just this guy...

Started by @mypalalex, May 18, 2015, 11:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@mypalalex

Hello everyone, I'm Alex. I used to play Overpower back in the day with my brothers and our friends. It was all we did for years and was so much fun. After the series ended and the popularity died, I ended up selling my cards. However, being the creative people we were, my brothers and I started making up cards of our to play with. Probably not surprising. We started with some character cards for those who didn't have one, and others we thought should have one. I also started making up Transformers Overpower cards. I got very extensive with how much I made, making grids for a ton of regular bots, and specials to go along with their abilities. It was fun. While no one I know plays anymore, I was googling for images to make some cards for nostalgia purposes, and found this site. So, hello, and say hi anytime. Thanks!
Alex

chuu

Hi Alex, nice to meet you!  Where are you from?

I also make home made cards, they are in my signature.

justa

Welcome, Alex!  Please note the Custom Card category.  We'd love to see any homemade cards you'd care to post.  Always good to see new takes on characters.

steve2275

Quote from: justa on May 18, 2015, 12:11:29 PM
Welcome, Alex!  Please note the Custom Card category.  We'd love to see any homemade cards you'd care to post.  Always good to see new takes on characters.
this is true
http://www.beenhereandthere.com/SMF/custom-cards/