Witchblade, Domino, Punisher, Ghost Rider

Started by Zer0evil, March 31, 2016, 04:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuu

AO User just posted the links in the marvels thread a couple days ago.

Zer0evil

Where does one find "The Outback"? Been trying to research all these cards.

EDIT: Hmm, going to have to go to Plan B! $49 for the mission set and $75 for the aspect card, on top of all the other stuff is just too much (most of my hobby budget goes into MTG).
"Excelsior!" - that one old dude who shows up in all the Marvel movies.

Tussin

and before shelling out money, feel free to use placeholders to represent the cards and see if you like it, use another mission since the promo mission is harder to get your hands on. you can write a legend if you are using multiple proxies/placeholder cards so its easier to remember for yourself and others

i made the deck work as best as i think it can

Zer0evil

That's a good idea, would simplify it and keep it more organized.

Zer0evil

Quote from: Tussin on April 11, 2016, 08:50:48 PM
and before shelling out money, feel free to use placeholders to represent the cards and see if you like it, use another mission since the promo mission is harder to get your hands on. you can write a legend if you are using multiple proxies/placeholder cards so its easier to remember for yourself and others

i made the deck work as best as i think it can

Yeah I haven't thrown down some cash for the missions, events, and all the battle/location stuff but I have since then acquired these cards:

Witchblade hero
Witchblade - Energy Wrath (OPD)
Witchblade - The Chosen (OPD)
Witchblade - Biomech Tendrils
Witchblade - Biomech Tendrils

Punisher 4 stat hero
Punisher - Secret Weapon (OPD)
Punisher - Supress Enemy (OPD)
Punisher - Dodge
Punisher - Flame Thrower
Punisher - Outwit
Punisher - Smoke Screen
Punisher - Smoke Screen
Punisher - Sniper

Ghost Rider 4 stat hero
Ghost Rider - Hell on Wheels (OPD)
Ghost Rider - Penance Stare (OPD)
Ghost Rider - Play With Fire (OPD)
Ghost Rider - Bat Out Of Hell
Ghost Rider - Fire And Brimstone
Ghost Rider - Skeletal Summoning
Ghost Rider - Spirit of Vengeance

Silver Sable - picked up both the 3 & 4 stat heros
Silver Sable - Hidden Weapon (OPD)
Silver Sable - Rescue Mission
Silver Sable - Rescue Mission

Didn't manage to play much the past year but my brother and I are making it more of a priority lately and have been playing vanilla Battle Game matches. Of the not $60 mission/event sets, which cheap one do you think would work for vanilla Mission Games of Overpower? I have most of the original normal mission sets and a lot of the corresponding events.

For fun and collector's reasons I picked up the Witchblade artifact. It's wording is a bit confusing to me, anyone want to reword it for me? Thanks.

Tussin

* 6F 6A THE WITCHBLADE <IM> {VR} [OPD] Teammate may play any Power card currently usable by Front Line to attack.

it means whoever gets it equipped onto, say Punisher has a 7 Fighting, if Wolverine had 8 Fighting and was on your team in the frontline, Punisher could use 8 Fighting for offensive attacks. for example. can really boost potential of some people or give more powerful combo's potentially

Fatal Attractions/Dark Phoenix Saga are solid/cheap mission cards to use in the meantime

Zer0evil

I see. It was specifically the word "teammate" that had me uncertain if it meant the person wearing it or if the person wearing it had to pick a teammate, anyways didn't make sense haha. Good to know.