opo 5. elimination and draft

Started by breadmaster, April 06, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odbjosh

breadmaster

first report, with only a day left

chuu and I played our game tonight

round 1, chuu has 1 discard, I have none

I place 1 more than him, and venture 2.  we throw a few jabs, and he concedes.  I also get 4/7 thing exclusives round 1, so ko event will no longer hurt me

round 2, we each have 1 discard.  I have a 1 card placed advantage from previous round

we each place a couple, and I again venture 2 to his 1.

first attack, I throw out havok's 7i marvels, which he shifts from the site, and let's hit. he then attacks thing (10special/8pc placed) with trick transport.  I avoid with wolvie AG from site.  I gamble he has no defense from the previous shift, so I chuck the 10s from thing to crawler, which is for the kill.  it hits!  a few more pokes, and he concedes

round 3, placed and hands combined, I have a 2 card advantage, but iceman's AD and AG, so I assume i'll have to eat one.  he places more than me, so I'm compelled to venture 3, and duke it out at even strength.  I'm wary that he'll have acrobatics to block off one, and another block off card from the site, but I can still land a couple hits on rhino before that.

we each land 2 hits, mine a 6 and a 4, and his a 1 and a 4.

good game chuu!

I know josh and chuu played their game, with josh taking the win, so the standing are:

odbjosh          1-0
breadmaster   1-0
chuu              0-2
bradness

TheBradness

I'm still messing with the install so it will stop hanging when I run it, so I can get on the loss column too :-P

Tussin

can you send or upload the opo program? the link i had went down

thank you

breadmaster

I believe jack has the download on his homepage

http://overpower.ca/

to prevent hanging, right click the program, and 'run as administrator'

Tussin

Tussin

you have to create a deck folder where you installed it to, i had the same problem starting with too, then i read the readme

chuu

when you install opdeck, make sure you install as administrator or else it'll hang.