Set of Marvels, properly printed

Started by BigBadHarve, April 12, 2012, 04:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majestic

That would be awesome.  Thanks so much, fennshysa!

fennshysa

Here's a link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DCt56Io6d3a8enAZMAlbfefJvSChdjv-?usp=sharing
There's a bunch of other cards in the folder but it contains all the official marvels cards

Majestic

Those files are awesome, fennshysa!  I really like the artwork used for them, and so many are absolutely gorgeous!

It took me a few hours to make an amazing order with this company called printerstudio.com.  I placed the order with them and it told me I would see the cards in early November.

Then last night I got an email from them saying that they can't do the order as it is because of the use of copyrighted images.  I need permission (an actual signed letter; email won't do) from the copyright holder expressing permission.

I don't have much hope of that happening, but I wrote an email to Marvel legal asking who would be the person to beg permission from, being as these are completely for non-commercial use.

Wish me luck!  :(

fennshysa

Sorry. That's what the Star Wars CCG people have been running into too. Sometimes they'll squeezed one through if they put a few generic cards on top.

I wouldn't hold my breath on a reply from marvel but good luck.