question about doubleshots and AVs (locks)

Started by breadmaster, December 29, 2013, 06:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadmaster

this came up at the meet up too

suppose character A has the doubleshot placed, and character B has the power card placed, and an AV on them (target may not attack FROB)

should character A be able to play the doubleshot with B contributing the power card? 

I believe the rules state that technically character A is making the attack.  is contributing to the attack the same as attacking?

teesaw

Quote from: DiceK on December 29, 2013, 07:28:32 PM
Opinion:  Yes.

Would you mind clarifying?  I feel like there's two questions which contradict each other, and one answer of 'yes' here...lol

Is there a meta rule about when two questions are asked in sequence and only one answer is given?
"I could almost taste the victory...but ultimately it was denied, as is usually the case." - Nate Grey

My Customs

Latest Customs: Black BoltIron Fist * S.H.

gameplan.exe

Quote from: teesaw on December 29, 2013, 10:14:47 PM
Quote from: DiceK on December 29, 2013, 07:28:32 PM
Opinion:  Yes.

Would you mind clarifying?  I feel like there's two questions which contradict each other, and one answer of 'yes' here...lol

Is there a meta rule about when two questions are asked in sequence and only one answer is given?

Opinion: Yes.
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27