Any Power power cards

Started by TheGeneral, January 21, 2014, 10:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGeneral

I was entertaining this thought...

Why not make Any Power power cards non OPD. At first this may seem too powerful but the draw back that they dont count for spectrum KOing is steep. On the good side it would make for a more variety of teams being able to be made.

Just a random thought

DiceK

It would be a nice way to expand the number of highly competitive teams you could create.  (House rules, of course)

The major draw back would be trying to find 3 Any Power 8's for your team.  That wouldn't be cheap or easy.

TheGeneral

teesaw

I think the only way to do that would be to take them out of the Power Pack and put them into the dead pile. 

I think what would make them less overpowering, honestly, and work more like any hero specials than power cards.  I think theres a max 8 deck out there that would be able to exploit this, otherwise.

Also, the drawback of not counting toward spectrum KO becomes less relevant when you're working with 6, 7, and 8.

"I could almost taste the victory...but ultimately it was denied, as is usually the case." - Nate Grey

My Customs

Latest Customs: Black BoltIron Fist * S.H.

TheGeneral

well, i would haveto play test it but in my experience in many tournament I rarely see a game go down to the power packs but that is a viable option. Thanks