So Hello all (with an interesting house rule discussion)

Started by The Dude, July 16, 2010, 03:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karmanal of Zert

Quote from: BigBadHarve on July 27, 2010, 09:27:44 PM
Quote from: Karmanal of Zert on July 27, 2010, 07:48:01 PM
I really would love to take you up on that offer, BBH! Unfortunately there are some ongoing difficulties ( http://www.beenhereandthere.com/SMF/index.php?topic=54.15 ) which currently preclude me from doing so. If you can help me get this working, my first match is yours!

Once everything is installed, have you tried running OP Deck by right-clicking and selecting 'run as admin?'

That's what got mine working.

-BBH

I was getting excited because I wasn't sure what people meant before by "Run as admin" so I thought this had a good chance of doing the trick...but alas, further crushing disappointment: "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." I honestly cannot decipher the meaning of that statement. I guess I'll uninstall and reinstall everything for the 4th or 5th time, but if you don't see any post after this one, it didn't work!

Post Merge: July 22, 2011, 04:38:03 PM

Just so there's no confusion - I have successfully uninstalled and reinstalled the software, and am still getting the same error.

BigBadHarve

Quote from: Karmanal of Zert on August 19, 2010, 07:26:16 PM
Just so there's no confusion - I have successfully uninstalled and reinstalled the software, and am still getting the same error.

That blows. :(

-BBH