new universe

Started by breadmaster, June 06, 2012, 03:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadmaster

are we still following through on this?

if so, as i mentioned before, i'd like to remove the meta on new universe/fortress of solitude that says you can't play it if you venture more than 2

if someone wants to venture 7 with a weak hand, in an attempt to force 5 discards, but the risk is that fortress gets negated, i say game on

gameplan.exe

Quote from: breadmaster on June 06, 2012, 03:43:04 PM
are we still following through on this?

if so, as i mentioned before, i'd like to remove the meta on new universe/fortress of solitude that says you can't play it if you venture more than 2

if someone wants to venture 7 with a weak hand, in an attempt to force 5 discards, but the risk is that fortress gets negated, i say game on

This seems like a quick vote. I vote for no errata on this card  ;)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Demacus

I recall being surprised when I heard about the limitation to these cards as well, and since you can only have 1 in your deck of either and not even 1 of each, I would say there is no reason to hold to the 2 venture restriction.

gameplan.exe

so, how many "votes" do we need, here? how many people are actually part of this committee, anyway? and where has everyone been?!  :o
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

AO user

I'm curious about EN from OT X-Men or Kazaar. the any character version has the limit what about these two?  From the wiki: "Non-Meta Rule Information

The Any Character version of this Special has a restriction on it - a player may not play this card in a battle in which they bet more than 2 Mission cards."

Jack

The Any Character has the limit because it also affects the opponent's ventures.