battle. ~

But if I have the M'Krann Fragment in play, which says,

Teammate may discard 2 cards from top of Draw Pile to Dead Pile after
      Placing Phase, before Venture Phase, each battle to Venture 3 Mission
      cards with no penalty that battle.

Can I then Venture 3 cards?

Similarly, if I played Li'l Cyclops from a battlesite... he says,

Play during battle. Next battle X-Babies may Venture up to 4 Mission
           cards with no penalty. May not Venture more than 4 Mission cards.
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Jack

I'm going to say no. M'Krann only removes the penalty of the 3rd venture, it does not change the fact that you cannot venture more than 2.

Though, a card like Gambit's CF:

Would let you have 3 (or more) cards ventured because this action is played after the venture phase.

gameplan.exe

That's a good call, I think.

I love the idea of the CF card, but it seems pretty impractical. It just seems so iffy for me to have such a good hand - with this as a lost card, in terms of card advantage - at the same time I have this card... you know? Put simply, when would I have 7 cards, so good I'd venture 3, and I have the CF as an 8th card...

Now, what about having the event - Continue this battle with no Venturing and no Conceding? I could use the CF in that battle...

I wonder if loading up on some CF cards/characters could work as a strategy... I mean, that could potentially save you from playing an extra hand or two...
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27