hi

Started by Tdogg, February 05, 2013, 04:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tdogg

hello every my name is Tim and I recently came across my old overpower card which I haven't played since the 7th grade then I found this site trying to find if they still had tournaments in mass.  But unfortunately I haven't found any there all playing magic  but did found two coming up in new york and Toronto so it looks like i have to get some practice in playing LOL. Thanks again for having this forum glad to see overpower isn't dead

Jack

Hi Tim!

Just letting you know that I'm one of the page admins for the Facebook page and it was me who replied to your message. Welcome to the forums!

BasiliskFang

welcome. even if you can't play in person, there is a computer program so you can play online against us.

Tdogg

thanks again jack for the info and as far as playing online I am using apple MacBook pro so I don't if the current OPonline will work with it

Nate Grey

Welcome Tim! Glad you found us here in the Overpower forums.

DiceK

Tim and All,

There is a free software that I have actually used at work that works incredibly well.  It is called VirtualBox.  It's an Oracle product, but is free to anyone personal/business if you do not edit the source code. 

I have used this to run my Overpower Online and it works remarkably well.  It runs on a MAC and essentially provides you a virtual environment inside of a different Host Operating system.

To learn more please visit:  www.virtualbox.org