Comic Con 2010 Report

Started by Onslaught, July 27, 2010, 09:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onslaught

A Wonder Woman deck bet 7 missions first turn, and won.

:o

drdeath25

:-[ Damn no cards with an energy icon may be used this turn event  >:(

BigBadHarve

Quote from: Onslaught on July 27, 2010, 09:42:33 PM

Well, come on... it IS Wonder Woman. :P

-BBH

Nostalgic

Quote from: BigBadHarve on July 28, 2010, 09:18:30 AM
Quote from: Onslaught on July 27, 2010, 09:42:33 PM

Well, come on... it IS Wonder Woman. :P

-BBH

LOL! I hope you got another game in shortly thereafter.  :D
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."

Karmanal of Zert

Not that being one of the better DC OverPower characters necessarily says much, but Wonder Woman definitely falls into that category!

Nostalgic

I would have thought there would be some pictures taken that would be posted, given Onslaught's affinity for such things.  I'd actually like to do a few youtube videos of some overpower games.  I've seen a bunch of magic and pokemon videos, but alas no OP.
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."

Karmanal of Zert

Nostalgic, that is a GREAT idea! I have searched and can't find any videos like you described, it'd be awesome if you made some. If I had a camera I could film some matches with my home-mades...

a_noble_kaz

i should video one of our partners games! me, my brothers and our friends devised a 2vs2 partners op game. i posted the rules we came up with under the House Rules section. Check it out and give me some questions, comments, or general feedback.