New Specials

Started by BasiliskFang, May 15, 2012, 04:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BasiliskFang

Loki:
Master of Mischief - For remainder of game Loki may play power cards for defense and attack face down, opponent must guess proper defense or if Loki's defense is correct. If the opponent guess correctly remove this card from game. OPD
Two-Face:
50/50 Odds - "same as above" OPD
Lemme know what you think. it might be code MJ or BK.

Morph:
I Can't Hear You - Cards with an intellect icon may not be played against Morph for remainder of game. Remove this card from game if Morph plays or does a follow up to a card with a fighting or intellect icon. OPD (CN?)

steve2275

maybe you should rename the the thead all purpose fang or something

and what does ditto do?

Jesse

Quote from: steve2275 on May 15, 2012, 04:32:31 AM
and what does ditto do?

he's saying that 50/50 is the same as master of mischief.....or DITTO..... :P
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

BasiliskFang

all purpose fang?

they are the same card.

Jesse

Sometime's Steve talks to hear his own voice (well types to read his own words as the case may be) so I wouldn't give it much thought.
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

gameplan.exe

I think it's a pretty sweet effect. I like that it has a fail-safe of its own, so you don't even necessarily have to negate it. It's a good, original idea  :)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BasiliskFang

thanks, once i learn how to add cards to the OPO app i will play test it.

steve2275

Quote from: BasiliskFang on May 15, 2012, 02:44:21 PM
all purpose fang?

they are the same card.
i said rename this thread
because you will prolly make another thread and another thread and another thread about specials

BasiliskFang

quite possibly. when the time comes! :)

steve2275

and what does ditto do?

he's saying that 50/50 is the same as master of mischief.....or DITTO.....
Quote from: Jesse on May 15, 2012, 06:44:22 AM
Quote from: steve2275 on May 15, 2012, 04:32:31 AM
and what does ditto do?

he's saying that 50/50 is the same as master of mischief.....or DITTO..... :P
im just now getting that

BasiliskFang

gameplan.exe

Quote from: BasiliskFang on May 17, 2012, 06:17:25 PM
bump for morph

The Morph card is only ok for me. It seems like kind of a waste for the icon chosen, since he already has that AD... speaking of "chosen" what about making it "icon of Morph's choice"?
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BasiliskFang