OP Online

Started by rucker73, December 06, 2008, 05:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate Grey

Quote from: Kal-el on April 26, 2011, 01:06:45 PM
Quote from: Nate Grey on April 26, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
That's good to hear! We seem to be at about the same level of playing so it should be fun if we could get some games in.  :)

I had the same thought. I'm interested in playing everyone else too, but I think the two of us are a good match to learn the 'modern' rules together.

Sounds good. I have played a couple of people from these forums and they've already begun to fill me in on the newer rules, especially with Battlesites and activators. I've just opened an MSN account (e-mail posted above) since that is what many people here are using to hook up for some online matches.

metaphist

Woah, looks like this thread was pulled out of the woodwork. I'm wondering if Demacus and SirSlayton are still in FL and still play? I'm in Orlando and I have 3 other players...

While I'm here: Nate Grey, are you also the Nate from the Facebook questions page?

Nate Grey

Quote from: metaphist on April 27, 2011, 01:32:34 PM

While I'm here: Nate Grey, are you also the Nate from the Facebook questions page?

(Quick forum peek) 

Yeah, same Nate from the Facebook page.  :)

metaphist

Quote from: Nate Grey on April 27, 2011, 01:51:44 PM

(Quick forum peek) 

Cool beans, I've been the one there asking all the questions as of late.

Nate Grey

Quote from: metaphist on April 27, 2011, 01:55:34 PM
Quote from: Nate Grey on April 27, 2011, 01:51:44 PM

(Quick forum peek) 

Cool beans, I've been the one there asking all the questions as of late.

Good to know you're here as well. I certainly asked my fair share of questions there.

oppl95

Hamachi works great and It's very easy to use. Ive played alot of games using a similar program for another card game with it. It's suppose to clone your IP adress or something like that. I feel safe using Hamachi and I don't have to mess with that port forwarding thing. I've used Hamachi successfully using computers with Windows XP and Windows 7. You can dowload the free program at https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi2/  My OP Online app works fine and I'm looking forward to playing a game. Feel free to join my Hamachi network. Intially, I had problems loading the deck editor, but I did the extract and run as administrator thing and it runs smoothly now.

Hamachi Network Name: OP Online

Hamachi Network Password: overpower

MSN: redpl72@hotmail.com

steve2275

the thing lacks a default team to go up against.....department h isnt a bad idea

what about windows live messenger?

Nate Grey

Quote from: steve2275 on September 25, 2011, 11:12:18 AM
the thing lacks a default team to go up against.....department h isnt a bad idea

what about windows live messenger?

That's what I use and what most people here are using to play one another online.  I'm usually on late at night (midnight PST) when most of the Canadians on these boards are off to bed.  :(

Demacus

Quote from: Onslaught on March 10, 2011, 10:08:14 PM
I don't know anything about programming, but I would love to help with any kind of project that could make OP playable through a browser. Decks could be saved online and accessible with a password or something, and then instead of having to find someone to play in advance and specifically connect to them, you could sit in a lobby and find opponents at random whenever someone else joins.

Is this just a pipe dream or is it kind of feasible?

Any current updates on this project going forward?  Just wondering.  Also, to answer Metaphist's question, though I'm sure he's aware by now, I'M STILL HERE!  Still living in SoFla...  Move to NY didn't pan out as planned. 

Jack

If you're talking about my grand idea, that's indefinitely delayed until I get my degree. I'm only slowly working on the new site and getting that up and running.