Video Games

Started by Palatinus, April 08, 2011, 09:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kal-el

You guys are making me want to dig out my Dreamcast. I bought it for cheap at the very end of it's life, and then left for college shortly after so I never really played it much. I've had Skies of Arcadia staring at me from the shelf for over a decade.

I should really dig it out and play some.

Demacus

I still have many of my old consoles in working order...  I don't know where they all are atm, but I have them.  :D  WoW takes up most of my free time these days though.

DaGreatNameless

I've been getting back into old systems lately i'm planning on building a nes/snes/n64/gamecube/gameboy/gameboy advance arcade cabinet that plays the orignal games not modds. I've bought a few of the systems on craigslist and got a few extra games I dont want. Would anyone wanna trade cards for games if i got anything you like?

supercal

I'm noting a distinct lack of ColecoVision references...  or is everyone just younger than me here?

Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Ladybug, Popeye, Time Pilot.

I've accumulated many of the old consoles (though skipped Intellivision, Neo Geo systems, and got rid of the Atari Jaguar).  It was fun collecting them, but really only played just a handfull of the stuff I gathered.  I keep saying "one day"... and then I end up reactivating my WoW subscription and don't think about the consoles for months.  LOL

Demacus

Quote from: supercal on August 22, 2011, 06:48:52 PM
I keep saying "one day"... and then I end up reactivating my WoW subscription and don't think about the consoles for months.  LOL

I'm right there with ya Supercal.  I've even been thinking about busting out my Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross/ FF(pick a number) games recenty and replay through, but then Raid night rolls along, or I have to work on lvling an alt to get our new healer to lvl cap, ect, ect...